To whoever might stumble on my little blog, today might not be the best. maybe you’re feeling a little down, a little rejected, just all around kinda defeated. Today might have been amazing. you’re feeling like you’re at the top, nothing can stop you. There are always invincible days and there will sometimes have to be breakable days, too. What ever day you may be in the midst of, I want to offer you 15 pieces of truth to hopefully encourage you along the way. Now trust me, I’m not the one to be skipping through fields of flowers, but I do like to see people happy and I certainly don’t mind feeling happy myself. I hope these little truths help you, even if only a little, and I hope they send you off to encourage some more because isn’t that what we are here for?
- you. are. awesome.
- your clothes, likes on instagram, relationship status – none of it as important as being the best “you” you can be. be intentional and everything will fall right into place, just the way it’s supposed to be.
- never underestimate the importance of a nice, long walk.
- drink water. you’ll feel better, i promise.
- also drink sweet tea, not as healthy but definitely worth it.
- you are so loved. I promise.
- life is just too short not to indulge on your favorite foods. do it. no regrets.
- go on an adventure. be bold. be daring.
- take pictures of all the moments that are absolutely filled to the brim with joy because those are the ones you’ll want to always remember.
- your body thinks you’re awesome, too, and is working super duper hard to keep you going, even if you don’t feel like going. give your internal organs a round of applause.
- pick a favorite fruit (or veggie, i don’t discriminate) and eat it in every way possible. you’ll thank me later.
- did i mention how awesome and loved you are?
- look in the mirror every morning and find something you absolutely love about yourself, then believe it.
- throw glitter because that’s fun to do.
- remember that you are amazing, spectacular, beautiful, fun, awesome, talented, funny, and everything else inbetween and then remind someone else that they are all those things and more, too.
I hope you remember these 15 little things as you go about your day. I hope they can leave you feeling like the bad days maybe aren’t that bad and maybe, just maybe, you can even make a good day out of them. Never loose sight about the true things in life, because they are going to be the things that keep you looking forward and keeping you on the right track to all kinds of wonderful, on-top-of-the-world days.
Keep on encouraging.